10. Hear the words, but note the action.
9. Keep your side of the street clean.
8. Love language matters. If they matter to you, know what their love language is.
7. Take nothing personally. Most of us are projecting our own shit on each other.
6. Don’t be distracted by the bullshit covered in fake grass.
5. Mindset is everything.
4. “Life is what happens while you’re busy making plans.”
3. Consistency is the most necessary ingredient.
2. “Speak only if it improves upon the silence.”
1. Be kind, be love, but have boundaries like a motherfucker!
Allow your perspective to see the ENEMY and the HATER as a TEACHER. Take their negative energy and alchemize it into GROWTH for yourself. We give our POWER away when we DEFINE them as someone who is against us. The enemy and hater only live within. Our perspective of every person we meet, is a reflection of ourselves. When we see others as teachers, we are able to apply the necessary knowledge, competence, and virtue to the parts of ourselves that needs to CONQUER the enemy and SILENCE the hater. Understand: opposition, hostility, hate, and criticism, is more about the internal world of the person holding these than it is about the person being opposed, hated, and criticized. WE are responsible for our reaction. React with your HIGHEST good in the driver’s seat.
POWER is YOURS. STUDENT.
I do not stand alone
I stand with all that is behind me
I stand with what is yet to come
I stand with how they have defined me
I stand with all that I have won
I stand with strength that I have earned
I stand with love I have received
I stand with faith that I have kept
I stand with what I have believed
I stand with heart
I stand with soul
I stand with what it is I AM
I do not stand alone
“The wound is where the light enters you.”
Be open, be bold
Allow your story to be told
And cry if you have to
Laugh if you need
Let this light set you free
10. Self love includes silence.
9. People can only meet you, as deeply as they’ve met themselves.
8. Pay it forward.
7. When a plant is dying, don’t change the plant, change its environment.
6. What we expect from others needs to be expected of ourselves by ourselves as well.
5. Consistency is the most important ingredient.
3. If they don’t know you, don’t take it personally. If they know you, there’s nothing to take personally.
2. Set the intention every morning. Forgive yourself every night.
1. It’s all temporary.
We continue to fail
We continue to fail decent moral standards
We fly our flags at half staff and mourn
Yet support the trigger
We scream loudly but do nothing in silence
We point to each other with blame
As bullets continue to fly
As bodies continue to drop
As futures continue to disappear
And as the sun rises tomorrow
Today will be a memory most of us forget
But some of us will forever remember
Because a heart felt close is gone
Because the sound of life being taken is deafening
But the rest of us will rest a while
Until another day arrives
To remind us all
How we continue to fail
We look to the future
With thoughts of the past
Assuming what’s present
Is what will last
Take the chances
Dance in the rain
Today will fade
All that’ll be left….
Are the memories we make